Fire Alarm System Monitor
Stephanie’s career began at EHS in October of 2014. Where she started as an ESA, She is now a Fire Alarm System Monitor. She previously was employed by Parking Services. Her husband also works at UA.
- Monitor fire alarm systems on the Tru Site work station
- Maintain records related to fire alarm troubles
- Composes report related to the fire alarms system
- Communicates with UAPD, contractors, fire alarm technicians, and facility personnel.
- Enter work orders on the AIM system
- NSC Safety Inspections
- Certified Emergency Tele communicator
- EHS training in inspection techniques, equipment types and locations
- National Safety Council CPR, AED, and First Aid