Request for Chemicals Requiring Approval

If you wish to order a chemical for use on the campus of UA, you should first check the list of Chemicals Requiring Prior Approval.  If your material is found on this list, you should complete the approval request below:

Please note:  If using BuyBama please disregard this approval process.  BuyBama utilizes a separate approval process. This is a two page form – the first page is for you, the second page is for EHS, but the ‘submit’ button is at the bottom of the second page.  Please be sure you scroll to the end and press ‘submit’.